Many business now do a great deal of business online. Whether you already have an online shop and are looking to upgrade, or you're interested in selling online for the first time, we've got everything you need.
An online shop must be easy-to-use, ultra-reliable and look great. Your customers will quickly look elsewhere if they can't work out how the shopping basket works or if the site is too slow. With a Beetlebrow shop you'll get it all in a good-looking package that will help give your online sales a boost.
- Ecommerce package - includes all the functionality you expect from an online shop - shopping basket, products organised into as many sections as you like, delivery and VAT calculations, on-site promotions, customer detail storage, printable receipts etc. Optionally you can include customer accounts and CRM, wish lists, "most popular" items and club, promotion or loyalty discounts.
- Payment provider link - Our ecommerce software is compatible with all major payment providers, including Worldpay, Paypal, Netbanx, Metacharge, Barclaycard ePDQ, SecureTrading and many others.
- Up to 100 pages - these include all the usual pages - homepage, returns and delivery, shopping basket, and all of your products. Of course, if you need more than 100 pages, you can create and manage as many as you want.
- Content and shop management - once we've built the shop, you'll be in complete control. Our easy-to-use software will let you add, edit and remove products, re-organise your product sections, add images, and withdraw products until a specific launch date. A short informal session will tell yoiu all you need to know about running your own shop.
- Custom design process - Brief us with company colours, imagery etc, and give us a copy of your logo, and we'll give you two design options for you to choose between. You'll be able to make suggestions, so at the end of the process you'll have the right web site for your business.
- Statistics - With stats enabled on your web site you'll be able to check how many people are visiting it, what they're searching on in Google to find it, which are your most and least popular pages and much more. All of which helps you create a site your customers find useful and helpful.
An online shop with these powerful features
will typically cost around £7,500
You may want to include a news section with homepage news flash so you can inform your customers of offers and product launches. Alternatively, our powerful newsletter software keeps yoiu in touch with your customers, while allowing them to opt out of mailings at any time. You could also boost your Google ranking with a blog or encourage customer loyalty with a discussion forum attached to your site.
For more information either give us a call to discuss your requirements on 01980 556432 or use our enquiries form here ».